Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tough Week

This has been a tough week, and I am glad it is almost over. I look forward to the weekend.

Tomorrow night, Joshua and I will go to Saint Paul to hear a concert by the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra. This will be the first SPCO concert for us this season. The orchestra will play Stravinsky, Hindemith, Schoenberg, Revueltas and Berio. The conductor will be Reinbert De Leeuw, an excellent conductor of modernist repertory. The guest soloist will be Dawn Upshaw.

Josh and I have nothing else on the schedule for the weekend. I think we will spend Saturday helping my parents get some things done around the house and yard. Even though we have not paid much attention to this year’s NCAA tournament, we will probably watch Saturday night’s semi-final games while we are over with my parents.

At the half-times, I think Josh and I will take my parents’ dog outside and help him work on his free throws.

1 comment: